Reading time ( words)
- Product improvements solve critical EDA design challenges
- Usability and design flow integration increase EDA design productivity
Keysight Technologies, Inc. today announced it will demonstrate its latest RF circuit, system and 3-D electromagnetic design and electro-thermal simulation software solutions at the Compound Semiconductor IC Symposium (CSICS 2015), Sheraton New Orleans, Booth 601, New Orleans, Oct. 11-14. Keysight EEsof EDA is a silver-level sponsor of the event.
Specific software demonstrations from Keysight EDA’s technical experts and application engineers will include:
- Advanced Design System, including the Electro-Thermal Simulator, Doherty and envelope tracking applications, and GaAs, GaN, Silicon RFIC, and multi-technology RF module design capabilities.
- EMPro with 3-D electromagnetic components and unparalleled integration with ADS. EMPro provides time- and frequency-domain simulation technologies allowing it to handle a broad range of RF, microwave and high-speed digital applications.
- Modeling and characterization of CMOS and III-V devices for cutting-edge logic, AMS and RF technologies using an end-to-end platform that provides an open, user-programmable environment with built-in, turn-key solutions for wafer-level automated measurement and modeling of semiconductor devices.
On Oct. 14, Keysight’s principal engineer, Rick Poore, will participate on a panel titled, Multi-Physics Simulation: Heavenly Accuracy or Convergence Hell?
The symposium brings together industry experts from around the world to discuss and present the latest results in GaAs IC technology and monolithic microwave integrated circuit design as well as GaN, InP, SiGe, nanoscale CMOS, and other emerging technologies. CSICS offers the ideal forum for discussing state-of-the-art IC performance, innovative design techniques and advanced device technologies. No other event presents GaN HPAs, InP THz PAs, 100 Gb/s CMOS/SiGe transceivers, GaN HEMT power devices, and advances in compact modeling alongside one another.
About Keysight EEsof EDA Software
Keysight EEsof EDA is the leading supplier of electronic design automation software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed digital, RF system, electronic system level, circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE:KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2014.