Reading time ( words)
Zuken USA, Inc, is now accepting abstracts for Zuken Innovation World Americas (ZIW) 2022, to be held June 6-9 in San Antonio, Texas. The annual user and technology event includes two and a half days of technical classes, a partner exhibition, and all of the networking benefits of the traditional in-person format. New this year, the event will be co-located with Vitech Integrate, an international symposium for digital engineering.
Digital Engineering will play a central role in the event. As companies look to digital engineering to address increasing product complexity and improve the product development process, they are looking for innovative solutions. The ZIW conference agenda will highlight the detailed design phase of the digital engineering process and how it connects to systems engineering.
Education and Innovation
Participants will have the opportunity to choose from more than 40 technical classes across 3 dedicated tracks. Zuken University classes return at the 2022 event showcasing how-to and best practices for current and upcoming product releases. By adding a half day, the agenda expands to offer a selection of deep dive classes and additional partner sessions. Zuken’s popular Expert Bar returns with one-on-one appointments with Zuken’s technical experts. ZIW and Vitech Integrate will share a common Technology Showcase, allowing technology partners to share their innovative complementary solutions in an interactive setting that encourages networking.
Abstracts are now being accepted for 45-minute technical presentations. The agenda consists of three tracks focused on the following areas:
- Digital Engineering initiatives and best practices including model-based design and the digital thread
- Board-based system design that includes architecture optimization, SI/PI/EMC, ECAD/MCAD co-design and IC packaging
- Electrical-based system design including wire harness and panel for the transportation, power, special vehicles, and aerospace and defense industries.
Presentations must be noncommercial in nature and should focus on technology, techniques, or methodology. Case studies, how-to information and usage tips are favored and individual or team presentations are welcome.
Abstracts of 300 words, along with speaker biographies should be submitted to Zuken by December 31, 2021. For additional details and deadline information, visit the ZIW event page or contact the Conference Manager, Amy Clements.
Additional upcoming ZIW events include:
- May 3-4, 2022 – Darmstadium, Germany
- June 3, 2022 – Lucerne, Switzerland
- June 14, 2022 – Bologne, Italy
- June 16, 2022 – Paris, France
- September 29, 2022 – Birmingham, United Kingdom
- October 2022 – Yohohama, Japan