Reading time ( words)
As much as PCB design is about creating something new, the majority of our design decisions are driven by the constraints placed upon us; be it physical, electrical, cost, time. Trying to get all the aspects of your design including digital, analog, high-speed, high frequency, and RF to work together in harmony can sometime seem impossible.
This free session from the experts at EMA will focus on methods and tools to help you effectively manage your design complexity to ensure design success.
What attendees will learn:
- Common types of design requirements and their impact on the design including high-speed, high frequency, manufacturing, etc.
- Strategies for approaching how to specify and track our design requirements as the PCB progresses
- How to identify and understand design requirements in terms of successful PCB implementation
- Overview of common complex interfaces such as DDR and how to set yourself up for successful design-in
- How to track and evaluate design requirements in real-time across your entire board
This webinar will take place at 2 PM Eastern on August 22, 2019
To register, click here.