Reading time ( words)
In a recent survey, we asked the following question: Where in the process do you typically get involved with a design project? Here are a few of the answers, edited slightly for clarity.
- For me as a service bureau, it starts when the schematic is either complete or close enough to get the work started. For some long-term customers, I’m asked to join in on the planning.
- From concept to production.
- I usually get involved during the proposal phase and carry through to production.
- During planning of resources and the layout phase.
- I start at symbol and footprint creation, schematic and netlist generation.