Reading time ( words)
If you haven’t yet inked a date for your local European ZIW conference, then it's about that time. This your one chance to be part of the annual gathering of the electrical and electronic design community in a European city near you. Take advantage of the following opportunities at your local ZIW show:
- Information sharing
- Catching up with old friends/colleagues
It’s also the best place to get a comprehensive update on where Zuken is going as a company on a global, regional and local level, in your own language.
- Our focus on customer challenges and next generation business and design issues
- Our investments
- Our commitment to innovation
You’ll also get product visions across the electrical and electronic design environment. We don’t publish these anywhere so you can only see them in person for:
- CADSTAR and Next Generation CADSTAR
Finally, it’s your chance to listen to other users talk first-hand about their experiences using Zuken software. You can’t get that sort of candid discussion and learning opportunity online.
So take the chance to go live. You never know what you’ll learn.
Here are the dates for your calendars.
- Disney (Marne La Vallée), France – June 8
- Bologna, Italy – June 13
- Feusisberg/Zurich, Switzerland – June 26
- Coventry, United Kingdom – September 27
Don’t miss out!