Reading time ( words)
In a recent survey, we asked the following question: What do you think is the most important thing a designer should remember when planning a new PCB design? Here are a few of the answers, edited slightly for clarity.
- How will the board be fabricated and how will it be assembled? Both of these will affect cost and reliability.
- Make sure the footprints are right.
- Things can change. Some steps might be iterative.
- Ask questions. Make sure you have all of the information.
- Have a good music selection.