American Standard Circuits is seeking a CAM Operator
for its Phoenix, Ariz., office. Qualified applicants
will need experience in using Valor/Genesis (GenFlex)
CAD/CAM software with printed circuit board process
knowledge to edit electronic data in support of
customer and production needs.
• At least 5 years’ experience in PCB manufacturing
• Process DRC / DFMs and distinguish valid design and manufacturing concerns.
• Modify customer supplied data files and interfacewith customers and engineers
• Responsible for releasing manufacturing tooling to the production floor
• Prepare NC tooling for machine drilling, routing, imaging, soldermask, silkscreen
• Netlist test, optical inspection
• Work with Production on needed changes
• Suggestions on continual improvements for engineering and processing.
• Be able to read write and communicate in English
• Must understand prints specifications
• Must be US Citizen or permanent resident (ITAR)
• High School Graduate or equivalent
Join our Team!
Founded in 1988, American Standard Circuits is a leading manufacturer of advanced circuit board solutions worldwide. Our ongoing commitment to leading-edge higher-level interconnect technology, costeffective manufacturing and unparalleled customer service has put us at the forefront of advanced technology circuit board fabrication.
We manufacture quality rigid, metal-backed and flex printed circuit boards on various types of substrates for many applications.