Sr. PCB Designers
Freedom CAD is a premier PCB Design service bureau providing complex layouts. Now hiring for Allegro, Xpedition, Altium and PADS. This is a work-from-home full-time position with an opportunity for OT work at time and a half. If you would like to be challenged every day and work with 30 of the industry’s most talented designers, consider joining Freedom CAD’s widely recognized design team.
- EXPERT knowledge of one of the 4 tools
- Passionate about your PCB Design career
- Skilled at HDI technology
- Extensive experience with high-speed digital, RF and Flex and Rigid-Flex designs
- Experienced with signal integrity design constraints encompassing differential pairs, impedance control, high speed, EMI, and ESD.
- Excellent team player that can lead projects and mentor others.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work from home with minimal supervision
- Multiple design tool skills are a plus
- Design project leader
- Lead highly complex layouts while ensuring quality, efficiency and manufacturability.
- Handle multiple tasks and provide work leadership to other designers through the distribution, coordination, and managing of the assigned workload.
- Ability to create, from engineering inputs, board mechanical profiles, board fabrication stack-ups, detailed board fabrication drawings and packages, assembly drawings, assembly notes, etc.