Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Management at Lenthor Engineering is a direct sales position responsible for creating and growing a base of customers that purchase flexible and rigid flexible printed circuits. The account manager is in charge of finding customers, qualifying the customer to Lenthor Engineering and promoting Lenthor Engineering's capabilities to the customer. Leads are sometimes referred to the account manager from marketing resources including trade shows, advertising, industry referrals and website hits. Experience with military printed circuit boards (PCBs) is a definite plus.
- Marketing research to identify target customers
- Identifying the person(s) responsible for purchasing flexible circuits
- Exploring the customer’s needs that fit our capabilities in terms of:
- Market and product
- Circuit types used
- Competitive influences
- Philosophies and finance
- Quoting and closing orders
- Providing ongoing service to the customer
- Develop long-term customer strategies to increase business
- 5-10 years of proven work experience
- Excellent technical skills
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience. Full range of benefits.
Lenthor Engineering, Inc. is a leader in flex and rigid-flex PWB design, fabrication and assembly with over 30 years of experience meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.