Chief Technology Officer
SOMACIS Inc. is a well-established (over 45 years in business), advanced technology, high- reliability PCB manufacturer, located in Poway, California.
The CTO will be our first technology go-to expert and play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of all processes and procedures
- Review current and future technologies and make recommendations as to the most suitable direction for the future technical development of the company
- Ensure company is in compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Supply technical support in all areas throughout the company in accordance with instructions of the operations director
- Collaborate with both quality and production departments to ensure the quality of the product
- Plan and manage the evaluation, introduction and acceptance trials of new equipment and processes
- CTO will manage the operational and fiscal activities of PCB engineering processes, procedures, technology, and the Somacis Process Engineering Team
- B.S. degree in chemical, electronic, mechanical or manufacturing engineering technology or 10 years of progressively responsible experience as an engineer in the PCB industry
- Minimum ten years’ engineering experience in related manufacturing industry
- Ten years’ progressively complex technical experience in PCB manufacturing processes involving the latest state-of-the-art applications and techniques
Excellent benefits and relocation reimbursement. Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
Send resume to Cindy Brown at the link below.