News Editor - Full Time Position
I-Connect007 seeks a positive, independent self-starter to manage news gathering process and work closely with editorial team. Qualified candidates will demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work full-time remotely.
New hire will start with a portion of this work and ramp up with demonstrated mastery of the processes.
- Time aware
- Team oriented
- Planning skills
- Meeting deadlines
- Good record keeping
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Strong follow-through skills
- Grammar and editing skills
- Knowledge of basic photo editing
- Knowledge of html a plus
- Ability to work remotely, often with only “virtual” supervision.
- Discipline to keep regular hours, communicate with team and deliver on deadline.
- Curious, investigative nature and interest in technology.
Objective: Submit editorial proof for the newsletter daily. This task includes news gathering, posting, categorization and simple editing functions.
- Gather news items from pre-planned primary sources for publication.
- Review and post all news items to the news manager prior to deadline.
Interested candidates should submit resume to: email@example.com.