Altium is a publicly traded global company responsible for the most widely used PCB design software in the industry. Altium365® is our cloud-based design and collaboration platform; it gives more power to every contributor in the electronics product chain, from the PCB designers to manufacturing. Our R&D teams are the driving force behind Altium 365 and all our technological accomplishments.
- The primary role of the DevOps Engineer is to help continue our transition to a cloud-based SaaS model as part of the production engineering team
- The team’s top priorities are product reliability, security, feature delivery, and automation
- DevOps is responsible for the CI/CD process, streamlining automation for provisioning and deployment, scalable infrastructure, uninterrupted service, other DevOps activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Analysis, troubleshooting
- 4+ years’ DevOps/SRE/ Linux/Windows
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Storage, Route53, and network appliances
- Architecting and securing cloud networking
Altium offers a culture built and managed by engineers. We don’t micromanage; we define the goals and give engineers the freedom and support to explore new ideas for delivering results. In doing so, we all have a hand in shaping the future of technology.