Director of Final Finishes Waterbury, CT
Education: Advanced practical knowledge—formal education and experience in chemistry or related sciences. Knows all technology within the business area and has knowledge of end use processes and OEMs.
- Collects and analyzes market information, understands the competitive landscape, identifies potential gaps in product portfolio and effectively communicates needs to the product development group.
- Oversees product development activities, and reviews projects as they reach PDP milestones.
- Responsible for customer presentations and participation in trade organizations and other industry activities.
- Constructs release package information for the introduction of new products and sets pricing guidance for the commercial teams.
- Responsible for customer presentations and participation in trade organizations and other industry activities. High-level customer interaction required.
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to manage professionals and nonprofessionals in a technical and marketing environment.
- Develops and responsible for budgets and goals of the group.
MacDermid Enthone is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation."