Global Application Specialist Waterbury, CT
Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Chemistry, and seven years progressive experience in related field. Expertise preferably in ENIG and ENEPIG. Global travel required: up to 40%.
- Chemical analysis and experiments of final finish chemistries; characterize new processes from research prior to beta site installations, establishing operating parameters, problem solving tools and analytical guidelines.
- Recommend product, process, and analytical method improvements; including changing composition of compounds.
- Develop final finish product line. Install products at beta sites; collect data.
- Lead technical teams during beta site installations of new products and problem-solving groups at customer locations.
- Train personnel.
- Set up tests of final finish chemistries and products for laboratory personnel to identify customer problems, analyze result to resolve customer issues, and communicate results to customers.
- Oversee laboratory analysis and processing of customer samples through our global technical centers; summarize data, make recommendations and write reports.
- Document technical bulletins.
MacDermid Enthone is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation."