Reading time ( words)
WestDev Ltd., the EDA (Electronic Design Automation) company delivering technology-leading PCB design solutions, today announced the latest release of Pulsonix 8.5, Build 5902.
This maintenance update is issued as part of our on-going process of product improvement and response to customer feedback.
In addition to bug fixes, the latest release contains several additions to the Report Maker function, these include new commands to aid with the final checking process:
- “PCB Panel Origin” to report the position in a PCB design that will be used to position it within a panel.
- “Line Width” on a Board Outline, Panel Outline, Cutout or Segment.
- “Board Centreline Extents” to report the extents of the centreline of the board outline.
- “Panel Outline Extents” to report the extents of the centreline of the panel outline.
- “Component Name Stem From Part” to report the name stem from a components’ part.
Existing customers can login to their online accounts and download the update from here.
Interested individuals who are not existing customers can download the Lite version of Pulsonix which includes all the latest updates and enhancements to Pulsonix from here.
Introduced in 2001, Pulsonix EDA software has made its mark to set the standard for high-performance Schematic design capture, Simulation, PCB layout and autorouting. Developed by a dedicated in-house team, each release demonstrates how the fast-growing Pulsonix product is introducing key features to win new business and offer users flexible and highly compatible software that meets the demands of PCB design today.
Pulsonix is a leading EDA product and an experienced team of specialist software developers and technologists undertakes all development.
Pulsonix was introduced in 2001 and is now used by leading PCB companies in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Established in 1998, Westdev is a fast-growing specialist EDA Software Company based in Gloucestershire, UK.
For further information please contact:
T. +44 (0) 1684 296 551