Reading time ( words)
Welcome back to the beautiful city of San Diego for the 5th annual AltiumLive 2022 CONNECT conference! This year, AltiumLive will be held in person at the San Diego Convention Center January 26-28, 2022. The event will feature an amazing roundup of electronics industry leaders, providing opportunities for printed circuit board (PCB) designers to learn, connect, and get inspired throughout the three-day conference. Also, for the first time ever, AltiumLive is co-locating with IPC APEX EXPO, allowing attendees to fully immerse themselves in all aspects of the printed circuit board design to realization (manufacturing) process.
AltiumLive proudly unveils a fantastic lineup of speakers that will highlight attendee experience and enrich the conference with valued insight, professional development courses, and educational information for PCB design professionals of every level:
- Chris Church, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer at MacroFab. With over 20 years in technology development and leadership, he has led companies in the SaaS, Robotics, and Manufacturing spaces. Church has been at the forefront of transforming domestic and international hardware manufacturing during the COVID crisis.
- Dave Doherty, President and COO of Digi-Key Electronics. Doherty has over 35 years of experience in the semiconductor suppliers and distribution industry.
- Todd H. Hubing, Former IBM engineer and current Professor Emeritus of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Professor Emeritus of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Clemson University and President of LearnEMC.
- Jackie Mattox, Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer for Women in Electronics. Mattox has been dedicated to expanding opportunities for women leaders at all stages of their career in the electronics industry.
- Dr. Eric Bogatin, Dean of the Teledyne LeCroy Signal Integrity Academy and leading industry expert on signal integrity.
- Leigh Gawne, Chief Technology Officer at Altium. Gawne has been at the forefront of the Altium 365 cloud platform development and APIs as the leader of Nexar engineering.
- Dan Schoenfelder, Head of Octopart and responsible for revenue operations for the Nexar Business Unit. Schoenfelder has over 20 years of experience in electronic components, digital leadership, distribution, and manufacturing.
- Robert Feranec, Founder of FEDEVEL Academy. Feranec has designed motherboards based on Intel, AMD, and VIA processors. Ferenec’s instructional videos enjoy a huge following on his YouTube channel.
“Our vision for AltiumLive has always been to bring the PCB design, supply chain, and manufacturing communities together to meet the grand challenges that our industry faces,” said Ted Pawela, Chief Ecosystem Officer and Head of Altium’s Nexar business unit. “We're excited to feature a lineup of speakers with a variety of experiences and expertise that represents every stage of the electronics design to realization process. And now, with AltiumLive being co-located with the IPC APEX EXPO, we’ve taken another big step in connecting the practitioners in each of these domains to improve the electronics product development process.”
The three-day event will also include exclusive courses, Q&A sessions, interactive electronics education, and networking, daily happy hours, immersive tours of manufacturing facilities, and more.
But move fast! Early bird pricing ends December 17, 2021. For more information or to register for the event, please visit https://www.altium.com/summit/.
Altium, LLC, (ASX:ALU) is a global software company headquartered in San Diego, California, who are accelerating the pace of innovation through electronics. For over 30 years, Altium has been delivering software that maximizes the productivity of PCB designers and electrical engineers. From individual inventors to multinational corporations, more PCB designers and engineers choose Altium software to design and realize electronics-based products.