Reading time ( words)
EMA Design Automation presents a free webinar entitled “Transitioning from Mentor PADS Layout to OrCAD PCB Editor, on Tuesday, Sept. 29, from 2-3 p.m. EDT.
This webinar will focus on how to transition from PADS to OrCAD and this transition benefits a user’s design process.
Attendees will learn:
- How OrCAD PCB Design Solutions can dramatically improve your design process
- How integrated front to back design flow streamlines PCB design
- How OrCAD provides real-time design feedback and analysis to prevent errors before they happen
- How to leverage a front to back constraint driven design methodology
- How you can integrate part management and libraries directly into your PCB CAD environment
- Explore how built-in DFM analysis enables first pass manufacturing success
- How to seamlessly transition your designs and libraries from PADS to OrCAD
Anyone interested in attending can register via this link: https://pages.ema-eda.com/EMA-2020-Webinar--Transitioning-from-PADS-to-OrCAD