Reading time ( words)
This webinar, hosted by Mentor, a Siemens business, will present a hybrid approach for post-route verification that quickly and automatically screens designs for potential faults across multiple disciplines. Potential faults can then be reviewed by the designer and further quantified through simulation if necessary. This method permits near real-time checking of layout as the design progresses. It also eliminates the delays and quality issues associated with manual design reviews while providing complete coverage of high-speed, and safety layout constraints to ensure all requirements have been satisfied.
What Attendees Will Learn
- The most commonly found layout problems in PCB designs
- How to detect hidden electrical issues that generate EMI or poor signal quality
- Knowing which PCB checks can be done quickly and easily, in order to identify where to model and simulate effectively
- High-voltage safety issues and why creepage and clearance are important to measure
- The benefits of automating otherwise tedious design inspection
- How to use HyperLynx DRC easily and effectively in any PCB design flow
This webinar will be presented by Rory Riggs, technical marketing engineer for the Electronic Board Systems division at Mentor, a Siemens business.
Wednesday, July 28
2 pm Europe/London/2 pm US/Eastern
To register, or for more information, click here.