Reading time ( words)
Each time a new generation of DDR is released, its performance capabilities are almost 2x superior to the previous generation. These technological advancements mean more difficult design requirements and tighter tolerances for PCB designers to navigate.
Join EMA Design Automation on April 2 at 3 pm Eastern time to learn how to overcome common challenges and helpful design techniques when incorporating DDR4 into your next design.
What attendees will learn:
- DDR4 overview and structure
- Common challenges when incorporating DDR into your design
- Electrical and layout techniques to address the challenges
- Defining and meeting constraint requirements
- Verifying proper interface operation
- What’s to come with DDR5
The webinar presenters are Jerry Long, product and senior applications engineer, and Orlen Bates, field applications engineer, both with EMA.
For more information, or to register, click here.