Reading time ( words)
EMA Design Automation will present a free Webinar at 2 PM Eastern on February 27, 2020. SI/PI Model Extraction: Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask will provide attendees with the latest techniques and advances in model extraction to ensure complete and accurate analysis of your designs.
Analysis and verification of your designs before production is a must-have these days. As designs become more sophisticated so do the complexity of the models needed to properly characterize design behavior. Approximations of design parasitics and interconnect effects are no longer "good enough." Extraction provides a way for design teams to accurately model critical interconnect and parasitic effects to develop a true digital representation of design behavior.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- What is extraction
- S-Parameter model overview
- Common extraction challenges, time, accuracy, capacity
- Different types of extraction methods such as 2D, 2.5D, 3D
- Tips for when to use which extraction method
- Benefits of hybrid extraction methodologies
- Typical methods used to manage extraction of complex structures
- Preview of a new high accuracy, high capacity, massively parallel 3D extraction engine
The presenters are Matthew Harms and Roger Chin. For more information, or to register, click here.