Reading time ( words)
Get a first look at what’s new in the latest release. With a singular focus on improving your design experience and productivity, this release provides a host of new capabilities and enhancements you need to see.
Join EMA Design Automation on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 2 – 3 PM EST for a live “what’s new” session and get a chance to pose questions to a team of PCB and Cadence experts.
See what’s new in the OrCAD/Allegro 2019 17.4 release including:
- How to customize and streamline your design environment
- New one-click ECO process
- How to leverage real-time design feedback at the schematic level
- Intro to the new Unified Search Engine
- A new paradigm for ECAD MCAD collaboration
- Enhanced 3D in the PCB canvas for accurate and fast 3D design analysis and review
- In-design analysis for real-time modeless display of critical design data such as impedance discontinuities and coupling issues
- Enhanced routing capabilities to make your life easier and help speed routing and design closure
To register, click here.