Reading time ( words)
NI AWR Design Environment will be featured in Booth #F-05, Exhibition Hall D at the Microwave Workshops and Exhibition (MWE) 2017 being held in Yokohama, Japan from November 29 to December 1, 2017. Software demonstrations will highlight capabilities for the design of power amplifiers (PAs), antennas, communications and radar systems and more. Additionally, the software will be featured in a technical seminar on 5G filter design.
Booth Demonstrations in #F-05
- What’s New in NI AWR Design Environment
- Microwave Office for Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC), RF Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) technology for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
- Technical Seminar
- Filter Design For 5G Millimeter Wave Using the Microwave Office ANSYS HFSS Link Dec. 1 at 3:15 p.m. in Exhibition Hall, Seminar Room A
For further details about MWE 2017, click here.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools also include AntSyn antenna design software and AWR Connected third-party solutions. Collectively NI AWR software products empower design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense and electro-optical applications. More information is available at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.