Reading time ( words)
I-Connect007 is excited to announce the release of the next book in our micro eBook Design series: The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 1, by Polar Instruments.
The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to…is an ongoing series of micro eBooks specifically dedicated to the education of PCB designers. This book series will become the gold standard for people seeking the most relevant design information available.
The latest title in this new line of eBooks, The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 1, is authored by Martyn Gaudion of Polar Instruments. Written to assist EEs, PCB designers, procurement professionals, and PCB fabrication professionals and managers at all levels, this book offers the greatest benefit to design and procurement people by helping them understand what can realistically be achieved in the final product. With this knowledge, engineers can design producible boards, and buyers can purchase PC boards using realistic specifications.
“The concepts presented are applicable to most PC boards in today’s products, but are particularly suited to very high-speed systems and PC boards,” said Rick Hartley of RHartley Enterprises. “Throughout the eBook, an emphasis is placed on cost-effective design and fabrication.”
Added Eric Bogatin, Ph.D., Dean of the Signal Integrity Academy, "The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to…Secrets of High-Speed PCBs - Part 1 rolls back the covers to illustrate the practical principles behind many of the confusing topics that arise in the overlap between manufacturing, materials, and signal integrity performance.”
The Printed Designer's Guide to… Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 1 is an excellent guide to understanding PC board impedance control and material losses, with solid emphasis on what can be designed versus what can be fabricated, and how to bridge the two disciplines.
Here are some other exciting titles in our micro eBook series:
- The Printed Circuit Buyer’s Guide to… AS9100 by Imagineering, Inc.
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Design for Manufacturing (DFM) by Altium
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals by American Standard Circuits
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 2 by Polar Instruments—coming soon!
- The EMS Buyer’s Guide to… Procuring High-Complexity Electronics by Zentech—coming soon!
- The Printed Circuit Buyer’s Guide to… Signal Integrity by Example by Mentor Graphics—coming soon!
We hope you enjoy The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to…Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 1.
For more information, contact: