Reading time ( words)
T-Tech Inc., the manufacturer of the Quick Circuit rapid prototyping system, has launched IsoPro 4.0. IsoPro 4.0 edits and converts Gerber, Excellon Drill, and DXF files for use by the Quick Circuit prototyping systems in order to fabricate circuit boards.
“IsoPro 4.0 is keeping pace with the future,” said T-Tech CEO John Taylor. “I have seen my users and customers struggle with issues of modern operating systems as well as network protocols beyond their control. My customers run Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 without issue and this is the level of sophistication that they deserve.”
New software features include:
- Runs on the Microsoft Windows OS. Supported versions: 7, 8.1 and 10, 64-bit
- Multiple users on same machine supported
- Enterprise support
- Maintenance routine w/ spindle hour meter
- Improved stability for Windows environment
- New user manual
- Training videos included, now available in seven languages
- Online training classes available
- Software emails user when layer has finished running
- Improved sorting routines
- G-CODE exporting enabled
- Metric/English unit support
- Compressor pressure checking software
- Security enhancements & multiple stability fixes
Contact T-Tech for a live demonstration via Internet video.
Quick Circuit has been used by electronic designers for over 27 years. There are over 8,500 systems in over 50 countries. The Quick Circuit creates prototype circuit boards quickly and without caustic chemicals. It is a quick and inexpensive way to get a circuit prototype in-house within an hour. Additionally, military users prefer to keep their entire design in-house for security reasons and Quick Circuit allows them to do so.